Why work with us?
We’re engineers and designers, analytical and creative, but—above all—we’re fans. We believe live music can change your life. We believe there’s no better way to experience music than to see your favorite artist live. It’s an experience that can’t be reproduced, and it’s a lasting memory you share only with those who were there. We want everyone to have this experience.
We want to work with people who are smart in that sneaky, “I’m going to hack my way around what already exists” kind of way. People who aren’t afraid to take risks, make mistakes, or vigorously disagree. We want to work with people who intuitively understand why the West Wing is one of the most awesome TV shows of all time. (If you haven’t seen it, you’ll get a copy on your first day.) We’re based in Shoreditch, East London, but we feel weird calling it the Silicon Roundabout.
If you want to join our crusade to bring live music to everyone, click on one of our open roles below, take a look at what we’re looking for, and fill in the form to apply. Any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-stack Developer (London)
- iOS Developer (London)
- Graduate Internship (London)
- Office Manager (temp contract, part time, London)
Even if you don’t fit into one of the roles above, get in touch with us anyway if you love live music and get obsessed with solving interesting problems. We’re always looking for good people.
So what will it be like?
- Monthly concert ticket allowance (living the dream right here!) and an awesome team mean you’ll never have to go to a show alone.
- Fridge full of food and a classy, vintage espresso machine.
- Beer Wednesdays has battled and won against Yoga Wednesdays, which is now Yoga Mondays.
- Monthly team movie nights. Anvil? Obscure documentaries about copyright? 80s thrillers? Indulge your inner movie nerd.
- Generous stock options mean you’ll own a piece.
We are are backed by experienced investors in web and music – Sequoia Capital (YouTube, Airbnb, Dropbox, LinkedIn), Index Ventures (Skype, Betfair, MySQL, Last.fm), Y Combinator, and a group of angels including Alex Zubillaga (former SVP Warner Music Group), Dan Porter (co-founder, Ticketweb), Stefan Glaenzer (former chairman, Last.fm), Jeff Clavier, and Betaworks.