Win a pair of Golden Tickets to St. John Sessions!
There’s not many venues that can claim to have held performances featuring everyone from Coldplay and Elbow, to Tim Hecker and Gold Panda. Let alone one that’s also a beautiful 300+ year old church with a heritage harking back to medieval times.
Where is this musical Mecca, I hear you ask? Fear not, we haven’t sunk into the realms of fantasy – just fallen head over pew in love with St John at Hackney Church. And thanks to the kindness of the guys at St. John Sessions, one of London’s most renowned promoters of ambient, electronic and experimental music from around the globe, we’ve got a pair of Golden Tickets to their 2014 shows up for grabs (chocolate waterfalls/Wonkavision unfortunately not guaranteed).
One lucky winner will be taking themselves and a companion of their choice to all upcoming shows taking place as part of this year’s Sessions – ranging from everything from a triple-header with Demdike Stare, Laurel Halo and Shackleton to a highly anticipated Julia Holter show. They’ve even got a few more surprises up their sleeves, to be revealed in the coming months, which the winner will also be welcome to attend.
To enter, simply follow us on Twitter (we’re at @songkick), and RT the following tweet before Monday 17th March at 2pm:
— Songkick (@songkick) March 12, 2014
If you don’t want to leave your ticket to these ace shows in the hands of fate, guarantee your ticket now by buying through the below links!
Best of luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 17th March. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete.
2. One pair of tickets will be awarded to one winner, for entry to all St John Sessions shows, including those outlined above and those to be announced in 2014 on this page.
3. Winners will be picked at random. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Songkick, St John Sessions or any person directly or indirectly involved with the event or any artists on the line-up.
5. All prizes must be accepted as offered.
6. Winners will be notified on Monday 17th March. Winners must reply to confirm acceptance of tickets within 24 hours, otherwise the prize will be passed on to a new entrant.
7. Entry will be via guestlist – no physical tickets will be received.
8. Prize does not include any form of transportation to the festival, or accommodation.