Win tickets to Soundwave Festival in Croatia!
Move over muddy fields, Soundwave Festival Croatia is back for a 6th year to cement its status as Europe’s most beautiful, boutique music event. The full line-up has now been revealed and we’re very excited to have two pairs of tickets up for grabs! Enter below…
Set in a secret cove at the heart of the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia, the idyllic fishing town of Tisno is pretty hard to beat as a backdrop for this full-on weekend of boat parties, beach stages and club nights (check out this highlight video from last year to see what we mean). And should that not be enough to tempt you, the final wave of acts have just been announced – this one’s looking to be Soundwave’s most exciting and eclectic line-up yet:
Fat Freddy’s Drop
Madlib (DJ Set)
If that lovely lot has got you reaching for the factor 30, here’s your chance to win a pair of general admission weekend tickets (including camping)…
All you need to do is follow us on Twitter and retweet the following:
— Songkick (@songkick) January 29, 2014
If you’d rather not leave your sun-worshipping to chance, you can snap up your weekend tickets here: https://tickets.songkick.com/events/18825704
We’ll pick 2 winners at random at midday (BST) on Friday 31st January. Full T&Cs below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 2pm on Friday 31st 2014. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete.
2. Two separate winners will each be awarded a pair of weekend tickets, including camping.
3. Winners will be picked at random. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Songkick, Soundwave or any person directly or indirectly involved with the event or any artists on the line-up.
5. All prizes must be accepted as offered.
6. Winners will be notified by Twitter Direct Message on Friday 31st 2014. Winners must reply to confirm acceptance of tickets within 24 hours, otherwise the prize will be passed on to a new entrant.
7. Prize does not include any form of transportation to the event. The winner is responsible for booking their own transport to reach the festival.