Win Laura Veirs Tickets!
Next week, Portland singer-songwriter Laura Veirs returns to the UK for a highly anticipated string of shows in support of her latest LP. We’re delighted to say we’ve got pairs of tickets to give away for seven (yep, seven!) of her upcoming dates. Enter below!
Kicking off in Brighton on Monday, Veirs will be warming hearts across the British Isles with the unmistakably poignant and invigorating sound of her new record ‘Warp & Weft’. Calling on elemental themes of community, motherhood and the changing seasons, you’d be hard-pressed to find a more absorbing album in 2013.
“An album of rare beauty and ambition.” The Sunday Times
“A steely beauty at the album’s core… one of Veirs’ finest yet.” Uncut
“A rich tapestry of ideas and idioms… Her most satisfying set of songs since ‘Carbon Glacier’.” The Independent
Sold? Us too.
For the chance to win a pair of tickets to see Laura Veirs live on her UK tour, just click through to your show of choice from the list below and hit the shiny new ‘Track event’ button! (What’s this?)
We’ll pick winners at random at noon GMT on Friday 8th November. Full T&Cs can be found below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must be received by midday on 8th November 2013. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete.
2. One pair of tickets will be awarded to one winner per show.
3. Winners will be picked at random. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Songkick, Laura Veirs or any person directly or indirectly involved with the event or any artists on the line-up.
5. All prizes must be accepted as offered.
6. Winners will be notified by email on Friday 8th November 2013. Winners must reply to confirm acceptance of tickets within 24 hours, otherwise the prize will be passed on to a new entrant.
7. Entry will be via guestlist, no physical tickets will be received.
8. Prize does not include any form of transportation to the event, or accommodation.