WIN! Tickets to Chazzstock, feat. The Vaccines + more
Chazzstock is a one-day festival taking place on 10th June in Wolverhampton, UK. With The Vaccines, The Horrors, Tim Burgess and Tribes all playing full headline sets, plus support from lots of other hotly tipped bands, it’s looking like a great day out.
The event has been set up in memory of Charles Haddon, who was the lead singer of Ou Est Le Swimming Pool and sadly passed away in August 2010. Money raised at the event will be donated to youth charity The Prince’s Trust, alongside a couple of other local charities who will also benefit. It’s a great cause, and we’ve been asked to help spread the word by giving away a couple of pairs of tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, just follow us on Twitter (we’ll DM if you win) and retweet our competition announcement post here.
Please try and get your friends retweeting as well, the more people you get to enter, the further the reach and the greater your chance of winning!
The competition closes on 5th June and the winner will notified that day.
If you want to buy tickets for the event to help support the cause, just head over here – they’re priced at a very reasonable £25.
Terms and conditions
1. Event is 14+, under 16’s to be accompanied by an adult (over 21)
2. All entries must be received by 5 June 2012. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete or illegible.
3. 1x pair of tickets will be awarded to 2 separate winners.
4. Winners will be picked at random. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Songkick, or any person directly or indirectly involved with the event or any artists on the line-up.
6. All prizes must be accepted as offered.
7. Winners will be notified by Twitter direct message on 5 June 2012 and must confirm acceptance of prize within 24 hours otherwise it will be passed on to the next participant chosen at random.
9. For those who wish to participate without a Twitter account, please email your Songkick username to competitions[at]songkick[dot]com to be entered into the draw.
10. Winners must make their own way to the event, prize does not include transport