WIN tickets to The Camden Crawl, feat. The Cribs, Death in Vegas, Futureheads + more!
It’s that time of year again – festival season is underway! London’s Camden Crawl is one of the first events of the summer and we’re excited to have a pair of tickets up for grabs for one lucky Songkicker.
The event takes place over the weekend of 4th-6th May, and features the likes of The Cribs, Death in Vegas, The Futureheads, Glasvegas and many many more.
To be in with a chance of winning the tickets, we want you to get your pun heads on. All you have to do is give Songkick and Camden Crawl a quick follow on Twitter (we’ll DM if you win), and then tweet us drink-themed band names (Camden Crawl…Pub Crawl), making sure to include the hashtag #camdencrawlgiveaway:
eg: Tonic Youth #camdencrawlgiveaway @songkick
Here are a couple of other examples to get the ball rolling:
Prosecco and the Bunnymen
The winner will be announced on Friday 20th April, good luck :)
Terms and conditions
1. Entries must be via Twitter, and entry into the Draw implies acceptance of these conditions
2. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
3. All entries must be received by 19 April 2012. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete or illegible.
4. The first prize is 1x pair of weekend tickets.
5. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Songkick, Camden Crawl or any person directly or indirectly involved with the festival or any artists on the line-up.
7. All prizes must be accepted as offered.
8. Winners will be notified by Twitter direct message on 20 April 2012.
9. This promotion is hosted and run by Songkick.com, and is no way affiliated with Twitter.